Wednesday, November 28, 2007

College lie

Ever since I was around fifteen I have not been a proponent of college. That was thirty years ago and my life experience has led me to conclude that most of the time it isn't good for the individual and Society. It is a big reason for Society Going so Madd! The following are some of my reasons -
  • You pay all this money and all you have is stuff in your head, you don’t learn to do anything. You learn by doing - not in classes.

  • Staying in school longer makes you stay young and immature, it takes longer for people to grow up.

  • Colleges aren’t teaching the truth any longer, they are interested in brainwashing our kids by masking lies as truth.
Businesses have bought into this lie and why our infrastructure is in so bad shape. People graduating college don’t really know much and they are still very immature.

My opinion is that we go to an 8th grade education system. We would teach the basics and only the basics – reading, writing, arithmetic, music, etc. until 8th grade then you would go to a technical type school and learn a job and start working. People learn better when they are interested in what they are learning, so whatever they are interested in is what they should be learning. Most everything I know, I wanted to learn it. When I wanted to know something, I researched it and learned it myself; I didn’t need anyone telling me what to learn.

No comments: